Valard invites interested members of the 24 participating communities on the Wataynikaneyap Power Transmission Project to apply for the following:
TRACK HOE OPERATOR
- Have at least 5 years of operating track hoe
- Construction experience is a requirement, powerline experience preferred
- Be able to lift over 50 pounds
- Be able to complete daily maintenance checks and do weekly maintenance tasks.
- Be able to help laborer with daily tasks/ Will need to be in and out of machine most of the day.
- Class G Drivers license is an considered an asset
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Able to work a minimum 20 days on with 8 days off in remote locations
- Potential to working longer shifts may be required
- Locations will be as required across the project
- Familiarity with community, members and/or territory is an asset
- Accommodations will be provided by Valard
- Transportation will be provided from your home community to the camp accommodations and then at the end of your shift transportation will be provided back to your community by Valard