Valard invites interested members of the 24 participating communities on the Wataynikaneyap Power Transmission Project to apply for the following:
PREP/GROUND WORK SUBFOREPERSON
- Experience with concrete and grout.
- Experience with carpentry.
- Experience running excavators, loaders, rock hammers, mobile winter grout plants, Nodwell or similar off-road equipment.
- Class DZ license (3 with air) or higher.
- Ability to read engineered drawings and follow detailed specifications.
- Experience directing crews.
- Position will be moving across the project.
- Familiarity with community, members and/or territory is an asset.
- Rotation of 20 days on and 8 days off.
- Accommodations will be provided by Valard.
- Transportation will be provided from your home community to the camp accommodations and then at the end of your shift transportation will be provided back to your community by Valard.