Valard invites interested members of the 24 participating communities on the Wataynikaneyap Power Transmission Project to apply for the following:
FUEL TRUCK DRIVER
- Supplying fuel to the crews.
- Driving safely in all road and weather conditions and at all times of day and night.
- Following all regulations, policies and procedures governing the transport and handling of fuel.
- Reading measuring instruments and meters and recording readings.
- Accurately document required commodity and travel metrics in driver’s logs.
- Have a valid Class G license and clean driving record
- Working around heavy equipment.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Able to work a minimum 20 days on with 8 days off in remote locations.
- Potential to working longer shifts may be required.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Camp accommodations will be provided by Valard.
- Transportation will be provided from your home community to the camp accommodations and then at the end of your shift transportation will be provided back to your community by Valard.